(07) 3425 2526
At Kirnicama guests may:
- Stroll around 40 acres of natural bush and landscaped gardens
- Spot many varieties of birds, frogs, wallabies, possums and orchids in trees
- Soak in the spa – indoor or outdoor
- Do a few energetic laps of the pool
- Photograph the reflections in the dam or capture our amazing sunsets
- Enjoy a private picnic in one of many parklands
- Luxuriate with a relaxing massage
- Relax with friends over a glass of wine or port from one of the gazebos or before the fire.
- Take advantage of any of the local attractions within less than an hour’s travel
Situated 5 minutes from the Village of Dayboro and 20 minutes from Samford Village and Ocean View, Mount Mee, Kirnicama offers easy access to local restaurants, wineries and our “true blue country pubs.”
- In Dayboro Village, try the Crown Hotel, Rendez- Vous Café or Terah’s Restaurant,Eagle Boys, Dayboro Bakery & Dayboro Café.
- Samford offers a larger range of cuisine, including Thai, Chinese and Indian food, the Samford Bistro and Hotel, Samford Homestead Restaurant and many small coffee shops and patisseries.
- You can indulge your love of good food and wine at Award Winning Ocean View Winery & Restaurant & try local wines at Mosquito Creek Kurwongba
Flora & Fauna
- For flora & fauna lovers, Kirnicama offers over 100 species of local birdlife, parrots, finches, honey eaters, eagles, water birds and scrub turkeys, as well as wallabies, bandicoots, possums, gliders and hares. We have planted over 3,000 trees and shrubs, with many grevilleas, bottle brush, proteas & orchids.
- Keep fit & enjoy nature at Mt Mee State Forest & Mt Glorious National Park
- Horse Riders & Animal Lovers will head for Slickers at Kurwongba, Lyell Deer Farm & Trevena Glen Farm at Samsonvale.
Arts, Crafts & Museums
- Art, Photography & Craft Admirers & Collectors will appreciate the Dayboro Art Gallery, Silky Oaks, Gerard Poed Photographic Gallery at Mt. Mee & The Slab Hut in Samford.
- Local Museums are open in Samford, Dayboro Cottage & Petrie Heritage Park
- Scenic Day Tours could include Maleny, Australia Zoo and the Sunshine Coast Beaches as well as the Theme Parks & Beaches of the Gold Coast.